Hi, my name is Josten and I’m so glad you have joined me in this space, because that means you are interested in healthy eating and living. I started putting this blog together in 2016 in an attempt to help others learn about eating whole foods and take the confusion out of healthy eating. If you find yourself feeling like you don’t know where to start, or perhaps you are feeling exhausted from trying to eat healthy…I can help! I’ve organized some of my most popular posts and ideas on meal prep for you below. I hope that you find value in the resources offered here and look forward to connecting with you!
Here’s what you’ll find on the blog:
- Recipes and meal prep ideas to feed you and your family.
- My views on balance with food and how to live without food guilt.
- A little about life and travel including my personal struggle with overcoming perfectionism.
- My About Me page which shares a little more on me personally and professionally.
To Get Started with a Healthy Lifestyle:
- Getting Started With Healthy Eating:
- One of my most popular posts: A First Lesson in Nutrition: A Whole Food Lifestyle
- My guides to stocking your Pantry, Fridge, and Freezer.
- Grocery Budget Tips and my Favorite Healthy Finds at Aldi’s.
- Tips on Dining Out and navigating social gatherings with nutrition goals.
- How to avoid fast food by packing a Car Kit to stay healthy on the road!
- Healthy Eating Resources – what you need to build a healthy kitchen.
- Getting Started With Fitness:
I add new content to the blog every week so be sure to subscribe via email to get all the latest. Also, don’t forget to join me on my Facebook page where I post all kinds of healthy inspiration and ideas!